What do we offer?
ProalSUR offers high quality services, and extensive field experience in the following areas:
- Context assessments, of Latin America and the Caribbean. Conceptual notes on subjects relevant to ProalSUR.
- Applied research, on issues pertinent to ProalSUR.
- Support and advice in the planning, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and processes.
- Viability and feasibility assessments, of projects and development processes with a focus on sustainability.
- Program/project audit and advising, with a focus on organizational strengthening and goal compliance.
- Design strategies, for South-South cooperation and regional networks.
- Guidance and advice, on processes / projects for citizen inclusion and policy advocacy.
- Gender Mainstreaming, in projects and development processes.
- Training and education, to lead and implement change processes and social development.
- Strengthening of key players to lead processes of change, civil society, indigenous organizations, unions, local governments, NGOs.
Our professionals have an important pool of knowledge with over 15 years of field experience, on topics such as:
- Inclusive governance. Emphasis on local governments and citizen action.
- Assistance on projects and processes of Local Economic Development (urban and rural).
- Support and development of conflict resolution strategies.
- Natural resource management, with emphasis on optimizing the use of resources, and sustainability with a territorial approach. Mitigation and adaptation to climate change.
- Validation of international cooperation strategies, with emphasis on South-South collaboration.
- Design and implementation of volunteer programs with the perspective of South-South cooperation.
- Assistance and facilitation for intercultural processes, with emphasis on indigenous populations.